Well since I do not smoke anything since I used to pedal like hell on my bike as a teenager and slam on my brakes to try to create some sort of smoke behind me (then later have to explain the flat tire to dad). I have not tried in any place nor at any time any kind of material to inhale. I even avoided being in close proximity to anyone else that had lit up with anything. All of this leads to my being a poor excuse of someone to review cigars. It is with sad regret because I like to write about things I have at least a smidgen of knowledge.
My sweet and Bodacious wife reminded me of a radio program that brings to discussion the great possibilities of the right wine to have with any particular cigar. Now There's a Thaought and an easy ongoing discussion! Which wine and perhaps some cheese would I want to have with Black and Mild cigars.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Thursday, October 1, 2009
I would have thought that a post office that is along Beltway 8 amidst dozens of large, multi-story businesses and corporations would have offered a better service that just ONE LINE. I wanted to get some stamps, but I have some @ home and can wait the delay of a day to use them. Just as I entered the section where the "May I help you counter is located" I heard someone says 'what the hell is taking so long'. So I did a u-turn and headed back to the van. The post offices near me are so much nicer and there is more than one line.
Don't Think Outside The Box - What's A Box?
A Wife is for Life! Once Is Enuff For Dis Pup
Faith - is knowing that you do not HAVE to panic.
Da real Pup
- Email Me
- I'm an Analyst whether it be Data or Logic with over 42 years IT experience.
- Who is "da Pup"...check Nancy's blog.
- Education: A BBA[MIS] In 3 years.
- Beliefs: He is Risen. He is Risen Indeed!
- Home:The Hobbit's Hole Admist Nancy's Garden!
- West of Sanity
- South of That Northwoods Woman
- East of Reason
- An Hour North of Work
- Status: Very Married to a Bodacious Woman.
- Orientation: Still Aimed at the 3rd star on the Left and straight on til Morning
- Drink: Lotsa Water Daily
- Ethnicity: Pink I think.
- Hometowns: Danville, Napa, Hixson, Jacksonville Beach, Cypress, Torrence, Lackland AFB(San Antonio), San Leandro, San Antonio, Keesler AFB(Biloxi), San Marcos, Pasadena, Jacksonville Naval Air Station(Jacksonville), Bay City, Red Bank, Houston, Redondo Beach, West Columbia, Oklahoma City, Euless, Biloxi, Milwaukee, Wheeling, Deerfield, Ardmore, Sunnyvale and My Corner of Heaven aka Here!