I find it interesting that how so many people speak of an auto mechanic of doing low tech jobs when in fact he is more and more high tech every year. I think this will become more evident as they designers, planners, dreamers, and CEOs decide to add more and more not-so-automobile functions or dare I say it, Attributes to my car.
We already have seat warmers, temperature control for each area of the interior. We can use built in maps, talk to anyone in the big-blue world, radio stations that stay with you thru think and thin and even the ability to know when the tire pressure needs to be checked. These are not exactly simple things to maintain and require some extra education. Lots of extra education and a large dose of experience - which means those bull sessions at work are actually team building meeting that we should all encourage!
Don't Think Outside The Box - What's A Box?
A Wife is for Life! Once Is Enuff For Dis Pup
Faith - is knowing that you do not HAVE to panic.
Da real Pup
- Email Me
- I'm an Analyst whether it be Data or Logic with over 42 years IT experience.
- Who is "da Pup"...check Nancy's blog.
- Education: A BBA[MIS] In 3 years.
- Beliefs: He is Risen. He is Risen Indeed!
- Home:The Hobbit's Hole Admist Nancy's Garden!
- West of Sanity
- South of That Northwoods Woman
- East of Reason
- An Hour North of Work
- Status: Very Married to a Bodacious Woman.
- Orientation: Still Aimed at the 3rd star on the Left and straight on til Morning
- Drink: Lotsa Water Daily
- Ethnicity: Pink I think.
- Hometowns: Danville, Napa, Hixson, Jacksonville Beach, Cypress, Torrence, Lackland AFB(San Antonio), San Leandro, San Antonio, Keesler AFB(Biloxi), San Marcos, Pasadena, Jacksonville Naval Air Station(Jacksonville), Bay City, Red Bank, Houston, Redondo Beach, West Columbia, Oklahoma City, Euless, Biloxi, Milwaukee, Wheeling, Deerfield, Ardmore, Sunnyvale and My Corner of Heaven aka Here!