Thursday, January 20, 2011
Fuddruckers - They Have Improved
It has been several years since I was in a Fuddruckers. The great news is that they have improved many things, not the least of which is the hamburger itself. The sandwich is a manageable size, the condiments (in two places) are easy to get to with paper cups if you need them, the seating is vast and offering many choices. Long tables, round tables, booths, all with a fair amount of space between them. Some of the tables were in an area that lacked TVs, so it was much, much quieter. They get an A Plus from me.
Don't Think Outside The Box - What's A Box?
A Wife is for Life! Once Is Enuff For Dis Pup
Faith - is knowing that you do not HAVE to panic.
Da real Pup
- Email Me
- I'm an Analyst whether it be Data or Logic with over 42 years IT experience.
- Who is "da Pup"...check Nancy's blog.
- Education: A BBA[MIS] In 3 years.
- Beliefs: He is Risen. He is Risen Indeed!
- Home:The Hobbit's Hole Admist Nancy's Garden!
- West of Sanity
- South of That Northwoods Woman
- East of Reason
- An Hour North of Work
- Status: Very Married to a Bodacious Woman.
- Orientation: Still Aimed at the 3rd star on the Left and straight on til Morning
- Drink: Lotsa Water Daily
- Ethnicity: Pink I think.
- Hometowns: Danville, Napa, Hixson, Jacksonville Beach, Cypress, Torrence, Lackland AFB(San Antonio), San Leandro, San Antonio, Keesler AFB(Biloxi), San Marcos, Pasadena, Jacksonville Naval Air Station(Jacksonville), Bay City, Red Bank, Houston, Redondo Beach, West Columbia, Oklahoma City, Euless, Biloxi, Milwaukee, Wheeling, Deerfield, Ardmore, Sunnyvale and My Corner of Heaven aka Here!