I am not sure of the company that serves us on Tuesdays and Thursdays but they will now have one less customer - da Pup.
There are all sorts of signs in the Special Deli area with each one declaring $1.00 for lemonade, Cookie (not Cookies); Fruit Salad; and oh yeah EXTRA SALAD DRESSING. They offer tall plastic dispencers of three dressings; Italian - both the good fattening and Diet kinds and Ranch. The problem is: if you either put some into a freely given plastic container or squirt some on to your salad - YOU GET CHARGED $0.50 for the effort.
Lettuce that used to cost $18 per box of lettuce will cost $50 per box NEXT MONTH!
People often complain how these folks charge $7 for a salad, while the other folks that serve us on Monday & Wednesday only charge $6
Don't Think Outside The Box - What's A Box?
A Wife is for Life! Once Is Enuff For Dis Pup
Faith - is knowing that you do not HAVE to panic.
Da real Pup
- Email Me
- I'm an Analyst whether it be Data or Logic with over 42 years IT experience.
- Who is "da Pup"...check Nancy's blog.
- Education: A BBA[MIS] In 3 years.
- Beliefs: He is Risen. He is Risen Indeed!
- Home:The Hobbit's Hole Admist Nancy's Garden!
- West of Sanity
- South of That Northwoods Woman
- East of Reason
- An Hour North of Work
- Status: Very Married to a Bodacious Woman.
- Orientation: Still Aimed at the 3rd star on the Left and straight on til Morning
- Drink: Lotsa Water Daily
- Ethnicity: Pink I think.
- Hometowns: Danville, Napa, Hixson, Jacksonville Beach, Cypress, Torrence, Lackland AFB(San Antonio), San Leandro, San Antonio, Keesler AFB(Biloxi), San Marcos, Pasadena, Jacksonville Naval Air Station(Jacksonville), Bay City, Red Bank, Houston, Redondo Beach, West Columbia, Oklahoma City, Euless, Biloxi, Milwaukee, Wheeling, Deerfield, Ardmore, Sunnyvale and My Corner of Heaven aka Here!